THIS IS NOW THE RECORDED SESSIONS OF THE CLASS THAT TOOK PLACE IN JANUARY
This small group, live instructor, course is for technicians that have some familiarity with Azure Active Directory and Group Policy. The course includes, a pre-recording of the M365 Admin: don’t miss this setting! session on Endpoint Manager, 4 hours of live instruction, recordings of each session, and any materials shown during class includes PDF documentation for policies and tools.
Previous student “What I got from the MEM class way exceeded my expectations and I took away several nuggets.”
Pre-Course: Recording of M365 Admin Don’t miss this setting! EndPoint Manager session
Session 1 January 18th 12pm – 2pm eastern
• The difference between managing a device and managing an application and how the state of the device in Azure AD can determine what options you will have available. There are two
options for getting devices into Azure AD.
• Pitfalls are EndPoint Manager: You will learn how to force a sync of policies to a machine and the schedule that Intune uses to automatically refresh those polices
• The importance of setting up groups on Azure AD and standard set of groups to get started with.
• Setting up the EndPoint Manager portal
Session 2 January 25th 12pm – 2pm eastern
• How to export and share policies between tenants
• We will push an application to a device. We will configure your first policies: compliance, configuration, and application
• Class choice. We’ll gather a few policy requirements that you have and configure those.