Updated course as of May 2022.
Unlike most courses, this course teaches you how Endpoint Manager works, what it is dependent upon and how to get all of those things setup properly BEFORE you configure your first policy. If you don’t do those things, then Endpoint Manager won’t work properly. This small group, live instructor, course is for technicians that have some familiarity with Azure Active Directory and Group Policy. The course includes, recorded live instruction, and materials shown during class.
“What I got from the MEM class way exceeded my expectations and I took away several nuggets.”
- The difference between managing a device and managing an application and how the state of the device in Azure AD can determine what options you will have available.
- The importance of setting up groups on Azure AD and standard set of groups to get started with.
- Setting up the EndPoint Manager portal
- Configuration of 17 policies provided in PDF
- Real-world production policy examples