This month I covered a bunch of items that I consider standard setup items that are often missed. During the rush of migration often no one ever circles back to go into the details.
- Customize the dashboard
- Deploy the Report Message add-in
- Review Microsoft Communication settings
- Find the well hidden user Training push materials (they’re pretty good)
- Set the HelpDesk info that your clients will see
- Set the Release Preference
- In OneDrive Admin, set the external access and sharing defaults