Amy Babinchak shows you her strategy for building a local LinkedIn network that you can use to build your client base – and fill your local events. Amy’s strategy will help you make great contacts without making people feel like you’re a spammer. And, as a side benefit, you’ll improve you LinkedIn Sales score.
This paper includes more detailed content than the short section included in How to hold a hugely successful event that results in new clients
BONUS 1: Amy hottest four tips for setting up a LinkedIn profile that works!
BONUS 2: Q&A on content and posting
- Make sure that you’re connected with your current customers
- How to search
- Customize Your Invitations
- Connect with your customers network
- Make cold connections
- Clearing your unaccepted invitations
- Build a relationship with your network
- Establishing your expertise
- Hashtag it and tag people
- Measure your success
- Four tips for brushing up your LinkedIn profile
- Q&A on content and posting