Third Tier is a unique collection of services (and people!) designed to help IT firms be better. We know that you’re under time pressure to get everything done for your clients in a very timely manner, so Third Tier is staffed by doers. We aren’t your business coaching do as we say not as we do people. We are boots on the ground kind of people – only remote. We’re here to make you the hero; to make you the best IT firm in your area and to make your business better.
Here’s what we have to offer.
- Helpdesk: Open a once off ticket and get an expert to help you resolve the problem or complete the project.
- MicroStaffing: Don’t hire that expensive engineer. Use ours instead and make them part of your business in just the increment that you need them.
- Be the Cloud!: We’ve got your Small Business Solution. A clustered RemoteApp based box for you to sell to multiple clients and be the cloud. You are able to offer a unique service much like a rented office suite but instead of brick and mortar you offer an individualized cloud suite.
- Tech Your Books: What if you could cross a geek with a CPA? We found that person for you; now you’ve someone you can talk to about your bookkeeping challenges.
- Finance! : We are sharing our financing solution with you. Fund your clients project and get paid now with no risk to you.
Who are the Third Tier staff you may work with when you need assistance? Click a name for more detail.
- Amy Babinchak – Amy owns Third Tier so it’s all her fault. She’s a Microsoft MVP.
- Philip Elder – Phil is our Cluster and solutions guy. He can quote part numbers like nobody’s business He’s also fond of saying “What the Chicken?” when he stumbles upon something. He’s a Microsoft MVP
- Edwin Sarmiento – Edwin is our SQL guy. We’re glad we have a SQL guy. He’s a Microsoft MVP
- David Shackelford – Dave is all about messaging. He’ll take Exchange from anywhere to anywhere and he can fix it when it’s broke too. We’ve adopted Dave’s philosophy “always be awesome” as our own.
- Missy Siudara – Missy is our Office Ninja. With any luck you won’t know she exists but if your payment/credit needs help the Ninja will take care of it.
- Rayanne Buchianico – Rayanne has a unique skillset. She’s an MCSE accounting professional – for real. She gets IT firms.
- Susan Bradley – Susan is happy to spread her paranoia around. She’s our resident security detail. A CPA and computer forensic investigator; you don’t mess with Susan. Susan is a content provider for patchgrid, super secret news and the ransomware prevention kit.
- Catherine Barr – Catherine is one of our generalists. She’s been in this field a long while and has seen this all before.
- Wayne Small – Wayne is one of our generalists with an emphasis on networking, storagecraft, Trend Micro and ransomware.
- Marina Roos – Marina is another generalist with an emphasis on networking and migrations.